- Get started with solar and wind energy in one easy do-it-yourself kit. Perfect for beginners wanting to get their “feet wet” with wind and solar power.
- 50 Watt solar panel
- 50 Watt Do-it-Yourself Mini Wind Turbine Kit
- All your system components
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Solar panel output: 1.2 amps
- System voltage: 12V DC
- Wind turbine output: Max. 2.25 amps, typical .1-2 amps
- If you had 5 hours of sun per day, you would generate about 42 amp-hours per week with the 50W, 1.2 amp solar panel.
- This equals about 500 watt-hours per week. Whenever there is adequate wind, you will add additional amp-hours to your battery.
- This hybrid wind and solar DIY kit is great for a STEM Lab classroom, camp or scout project.
This kit comes with everything you need to build 25 Bristlebots! Parts Included: 25 pre-cut toothbrush heads 25 double-sided tape cubes 25 vibration motors 25 batteries 50 googley eyes 50 pipe cleaners.